A new motorised proportional valve realised directly by AMS Analitica, permits an extremely accurate control and regulation of the flow rate with a double device and is capable of automatically and electronically compensating for losses of load on the sampling line besides modifying the sampling conditions upon variation of the isocinetik conditions. The new AirCube HE-Iso line distinguishes itself also for its elevated range of accessories with which it may be equipped as much for environmental applications as for applications of sampling in emission.
The model HE-Iso is equipped with an aspirating pump with graphite palettes, automatic by-pass; type 5A latest generation microprocessor for data control and management. The main application is in the sampling of fine particles and polluting substances from exhaust emissions conforming to ISO-9096 norm. Obviously maintaining the dimensions similar to the other models of AirCube samplers but with the difference that the rotating pump is lodged in a separate part of the instrument case allowing greater ventilation for cooling; it is utilisable for all sampling applications where there is requested an elevated flow of aspiration and also with elevated sample back pressure.
The new PC board with high-resolution, retro-illuminated graphic display allows an easy and intuitive setting of data and immediate visualisation during operational sampling phases, visualising in real time all of the information reported to it such as: Instantaneous flow and average flow of the session, instantaneous temperature to the counter and average temperature of the session, instantaneous ambient temperature and average ambient temperature of the session, instantaneous and average atmospheric barometric pressure of the session, partial volume sampled and sampling time. Furthermore, still from the display it is possible to follow the progress of the sampling graphically distributed on the base of aspiration flow and time.
This option permits the verification and validation of the sampling validating the data with the calculation of the standard deviation.
Furthermore the AirCube Iso sampler is capable of controlling the following parameters:
• Control of the flow inside of a duct conforming to the EN 10169 norm and EN 13284
• Calculation of the flow with PM10 and PM2,5 cyclone according to US-EPA 201° and EN-23210
• Calculation of the sinking per chimney
• Manual setting with calculation of the jet nozzles
• Isocinetik sampling conforming to the ISO-9096 norm
• Selection of the reference norms directly on the display
The AirCube HE-Iso sampler is the first sampler capable of managing two heated users (Probe + Heated Box filter holder) without the utilisation of thermo-regulators, managing the heating and the temperature control directly from the display. This option allows a further simplification of the sampling procedures besides greatly containing the weight and the dimensions of the sampler. All data stored in the AirCube Sampler are downloadable via RS232 or via USB port with USB key supplied with sampler. All data are available on SDC2000™ Software supplied free of charge with sampler.
- Flow 5-60 litres / minute
- Pump range up to 6m3/hour Volumetric control and normalisation by way of dry counter
- Flow control with Analytic MassFlow sensor
- Controlled electronic compensation of back pressure
- Setting of flow directly from keyboard
- Type of pump rotational 6m3/hour
- Loss of load compensation 600 mm/Hg, with electronic pressure control
- Weight 16 Kg
- Total litre reading by way of dry volumetric counter and display
- Volume reading normalised at display
- Temperature control at Display with resolution 0.1° C
- Temperature sensors: Up 4 input as per standard depending on type of probe
- Differential pressure sensor 0-200 mm/H2O
– Accuracy 0,01 mm/H2O – Accuracy > 1%
- Absolute Pressure Sensor: 0-2065 mbar
– Readings 500-1100 mbar
- Accuracy 0,05 mbar Set-up of the standardization temperature RS232
- Interface for exhaust data and sample parameters
- Data transfer via USB port and USB key Remote control with GSM/GPRS device (optional)
- Forced cooling system with exchange cycles every 5 seconds and dissipater in aluminium
- Dimensions 27x27x42 cm (LxDxH)
- External shelter in aluminium alloy painted with episodic powders
- Detection of barometric pressure with sensor installed directly in the circuit RS 232 port for PC or portable serial printer connection
- Conforms to the EN-12919: 2001 norm EC Conformity on Electromagnetic Compatibility 89/336/EEC referred to the EN 50081-1, EN 6111-6-2, EN 55014-1, EN 61326-1 and EN 60204-1:1997-12 norms regarding instrumental tests of electrical safety
- Each sampler is supplied with serial cable to printer (portable printer is an optional), USB Key with SDC2000™ software downloader, Thermo probe cable (2 meters), Pitot tube connections (2 meters) sampling silicone tubing (2 meters), power cord and instruction guide
|Real Time Isokinetic Sampler AirCube™HE-ISO||600/A30001HE-ISO|